- I had the pleasure to give a mini-course about the level set method and its connections with meshing at the SIAM International Meshing Roundtable 2023 in Amsterdam. You may download the slides of the course here.
- Florian Feppon and I have just submitted an overview article about the level set based mesh evolution strategy introduced in this article. It contains a quite detailed documentation about an open-source implementation of the method that is available at this link. We hope that it is of interest to people!
- A proposal for a Ms research internship with Ansys and myself for the academic year 2022--2023: feel free to apply!
- A proposal for a Ms research internship with Guillaume Caumon and myself for the academic year 2022--2023: feel free to apply!
Office : 301, Hall 15-16;
Phone : (+33) 1 44 27 27 21;
charles.dapogny [AT] univ-grenoble-alpes.fr.
Address : Laboratoire Jean Kuntzmann, Université Grenoble Alpes Bâtiment IMAG, BP 53 700 Avenue Centrale, 38041 Grenoble Cedex 9
- Shape optimization
- Level set methods
- Mathematical modeling
- Partial differential equations
- Scientific computing