The Matherials workshop is mainly focused on interactions between maths and material science. It is co-organized with Eric Bonnetier and Rafael Estevez. Feel free to join!
Credit where credit is due, you may be interested in visiting the page of my former Ph.D. or post-doc advisors:
Here is also a list of my present or former Ph. D. students:
And here is also a list of my present or former M. Sc. students:
I have, or had, the chance to enjoy collaborations with many other interesting people:
- Samuel Amstutz, associate professor at Laboratoire de Mathématiques d'Avignon.
- Eric Bonnetier, professor at Laboratoire Jean Kuntzmann.
- Marc Dambrine, professor at Université de Pau et des pays de l'Adour.
- Maya de Buhan, CNRS researcher at Laboratoire MAP 5 (University Paris V).
- Gabriel Delgado, research engineer at IRT SystemX.
- Cécile Dobrzynski, associate professor at Institut de Mathématiques de Bordeaux.
- Rafael Estevez, professor at SIMap.
- Alexis Faure, Ph.D. candidate at SIMap.
- Alex Ferrer, Post doc at CIMNE (Barcelona).
- Algiane Froelhy, research engineer at Institut de Mathématiques de Bordeaux.
- Helmut Harbrecht, professor at University of Basel.
- Chiara Nardoni, Ph.D. candidate at <Laboratoire Jacques-Louis Lions (Université Paris VI).
- Florian Omnes, Ph.D. candidate at Laboratoire Jacques-Louis Lions (Université Paris VI).
- Georgios Michailidis, Post Doc at SIMap.
- Edouard Oudet, professor at Laboratoire Jean Kuntzmann.
- Yannick Privat, CNRS researcher at Laboratoire Jacques-Louis Lions (Université Paris VI).
- Faouzi Triki, associate professor at Laboratoire Jean Kuntzmann.
- Michael Vogelius, professor at Rutgers University.
- Make sure to pay a visit to the web page of some friends (unexhaustive list!):