This PhD deals with the modeling of random textures and super resolution problems.
« The whole of science is nothing more
than a refinement of everyday thinking »
- Random fields with statistical characteristics such as anisotropy, self-similarity, regularity, etc. These fields are well adapted to model natural environments (for instance clouds, mountains, bones, mammography) or to synthesis textures images.
- Super resolution which consists in recovering a signal with a better precision than what seems possible given the resolution limit of the available measurements by making use of prior knowledge on the signal structure.
- From Oct. 2013, PhD Thesis, Jean Kuntzmann laboratory, Grenoble, France.
- 2013, Graduate Engineer of Grenoble INP – Ensimag.
- 2012, Research Master in Mathematics and Informatics at Joseph Fourier University.
- 2010, Preparatory Classes for the Grandes Ecoles, Metz, France.