I am currently an ATER (Attaché Temporaire d’Enseignement et de Recherche) in Jean Kuntzmann laboratory at Grenoble (France). I have achieved in 2017 my PhD with Valérie Perrier, Marianne Clausel and Laurent Condat, dealing with the modeling of random textures and super resolution problems.
« The whole of science is nothing more
than a refinement of everyday thinking »
- Random fields with statistical characteristics such as anisotropy, self-similarity, regularity, etc. These fields are well adapted to model natural environments (for instance clouds, mountains, bones, mammography) or to synthesis textures images.
- Super resolution which consists in recovering a signal with a better precision than what seems possible given the resolution limit of the available measurements by making use of prior knowledge on the signal structure.
- From Nov. 2017 to Aug. 2018, ATER, Univ. Grenoble Alpes, Jean Kuntzmann laboratory.
- From Oct. 2013 to Dec. 2017, PhD Thesis, CNRS funding, Jean Kuntzmann laboratory.
- 2013, Graduate Engineer of Grenoble INP – Ensimag.
- 2012, Research Master in Mathematics and Informatics at Joseph Fourier University.
- 2010, Preparatory Classes for the Grandes Ecoles, Metz, France.